Current Weather Conditions In Rochester, NY
Last Updated:
10:24 AM
Rochester, New York, USA

National Weather Service Forecast
NWS Forecast: 727 AM EDT WED APR 1

TODAY

today mostly sunny and cold with highs ranging from the upper 30s along the lake ontario shore to the lower 40s inland. light north winds.

TONIGHT

tonight partly cloudy in the evening...then becoming mostly cloudy. lows around 30. light southeast winds.

THURSDAY

thursday partly sunny in the morning...then a chance of rain showers in the afternoon. breezy and much warmer with highs ranging from the lower 60s along the lake ontario shore to the mid 60s inland. south winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph...becoming southwest. chance of rain 40 percent.

THURSDAY NIGHT

thursday night showers with a chance of thunderstorms. lows ranging from around 40 along the lake ontario shore to the mid 40s inland. south winds 10 to 20 mph...becoming west. chance of rain 90 percent.

FRIDAY

friday partly sunny in the morning...then becoming mostly cloudy. a 50 percent chance of showers. highs ranging from the upper 40s along the lake ontario shore to the mid 50s inland. light winds.

FRIDAY NIGHT

friday night rain and snow. rain may be heavy at times. lows around 30. chance of precipitation 80 percent.

SATURDAY

saturday snow likely. highs in the upper 30s. chance of snow 70 percent.

SATURDAY NIGHT

saturday night mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. lows in the mid 20s. .sunday...partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of snow. highs in the upper 30s. .sunday night...mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. lows